- 10th September 2014: Securi-Guard adds another engineer to fire extinguisher team »
- 2nd July 2014: New Ford Fiesta joins the security services fleet of alarm response vehicles »
- 12th June 2014: Hi-tech security padlock is latest crime fighting product »
- 23rd April 2014: A little 'eggstra' help for big-hearted Jasmine! »
- 16th September 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract commenced to a bar/hotel in Mount Batten, Plymouth
- 16th September 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract commenced to 9 fast food outlets throughout Devon
- 9th September 2014: Commenced random mobile patrols to various housing scheme locations in Plymouth, Devon
- 9th September 2014: New 24/7 keyholding and alarm response service to a jewellers in Dorset
- 4th September 2014: Commenced 24/7 response service to a panic alarm for a housing association site in Plymouth, Devon
- 3rd September 2014: New 24/7 keyholding and response service to a commercial site in Plymouth,Devon
- 27th August 2014: New 24/7 keyholding and response service to commercial site in Plymouth, Devon
- 27th August 2014: Commenced void property inspections to a commercial site in Plymouth, Devon
The largest independent fire and security solutions provider based in the Westcountry.
Welcome to Securi-Guard Fire and Security
Securi-Guard is a multi-industry accredited company and one of the most highly regarded and sought after fire and security specialists, providing a cost effective, cutting edge service, both in the South West and across the UK.
Based in Plymouth, Devon and established for more than 30 years, the company has the most National Security Inspectorate (NSI) Gold standard accreditations of any independent fire and security provider in the region and the only NSI Gold Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) in Devon and Cornwall.
It means you can trust in Securi-Guard to deliver the full range of fire and security solutions to the highest industry standards, with exceptional levels of expertise, professionalism and customer care at all times.
Securi-Guard is the largest, independent family run fire and security solutions provider in the South West and we are fortunate to have some of the most highly qualified, knowledgeable and technically proficient staff in the industry, across all areas of the business.
We offer three areas of expertise with each department led by a separate management team, who have a proven industry track record and in-depth specialist knowledge in their particular field of operation:
- Security Services - manned guarding, mobile patrols, keyholding and alarm response
- Fire and Security Systems -burglar/intruder alarm, fire alarm, CCTV and access control systems as well as fire extinguisher supply and servicing
- 24/7 Monitoring Services - burglar/intruder alarm monitoring, fire alarm monitoring, CCTV monitoring, lone worker alarm monitoring and vehicle tracking
Each area is Quality Assured and the company is regularly audited by the NSI to ensure full compliance with all applicable standards.
At Securi-Guard we take our responsibilities very seriously indeed. We constantly review and evaluate everything we do - and are committed to not only meeting, but exceeding expectations in both the level of our customer care and our service delivery.
If you would like to see the company in action and discuss your own fire/security requirements, please contact us today on:
- Security Services 01752 512144
- Fire and Security Systems and Monitoring 01752 512120
The main areas covered by our fire and security services include; DEVON - Bideford, Barnstaple, Crediton, Dartmouth, Exeter, Exmouth, Honiton, Kingsbridge, Okehampton, Plymouth, Sidmouth, Tavistock, Torbay (Torquay, Paignton, Brixham), Totnes, Tiverton. CORNWALL - Bude, Bodmin, Falmouth, Launceston, Liskeard, Newquay, Padstow, Penzance, Redruth, Saltash, St. Ives, St. Austell, Truro, Wadebridge. SOMERSET - Bridgewater, Chard, Crewkerne, Minehead, Taunton, Yeovil. DORSET - Bridport, Lyme Regis, Weymouth. AVON - Bristol, Bath, Weston Super Mare (WSM)