Intruder Alarm / Burglar Alarm Systems
Call us today on freephone 0800 074 3500
When it comes to stopping a burglar, an intruder alarm/burglar alarm system is one of the most effective deterrents available. As burglars are largely opportunists, they are highly unlikely to break into your home or business if you have taken the necessary security steps to protect the premises.
There are two kinds of intruder alarm/burglar alarm systems - an audible only system or one that is linked to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). The audible only system relies upon noise and flashing light to scare away burglars and prompt passers-by to notify the police. Monitored alarm systems are strongly recommended for business premises, although Securi-Guard is finding more and more home owners are now also taking up this additional security option.
Monitored alarm systems are normally registered with the police, who issue a Unique Reference Number (URN) for the premises. Use of the URN ensures that the police already have full details of the alarmed premises, along with records of any hazardous areas. This saves time and enables a speedier response.
A monitored intruder alarm/burglar alarm can have an audible delay, to give the ARC time to notify police, giving them a better chance of catching the criminals on the premises. Alarm systems can incorporate a visual verification of an intruder on the premises via additional signals to the ARC.
The National Security Inspectorate (NSI) is recognised as the leading certification body for the security and fire protection sectors in the UK. For over 40 years, they have helped protect businesses and homeowners by providing robust, high quality audits of home and business security and fire safety service providers. Businesses and homeowners who choose NSI approved companies have the reassurance that their chosen contractors will work to the highest industry standards demanded by the Police, Fire and Rescue Services and the insurance industry.
Additional to our security alarm services, we provide home, retail and commercial security solutions that include;
- Fire Alarms and Fire Alarm Monitoring
- CCTV and CCTV Monitoring
- Access Control
- Keyholding and Alarm Response
Intruder/Burglar Alarm System Maintenance Types
We can provide a number of maintenance contracts to suit your budgets and timescales.
24/7 Keyholding and Response to Intruder/Burglar Alarms
To complement our Intruder/Burglar Alarm Monitoring service Securi-Guard also operates a 24/7 Key Holding and Alarm Response service.
If you would like to discuss your fire and/or security requirements and the services you are interested in please contact the Security Alarm Systems Manager today, or call on 01752 512120.
- 15th May 2015: New keyholding and 24/7 response service commenced to a residential property in South Brent, Devon
- 15th May 2015: New fire system testing service commenced to an empty retail site Plymouth, Devon
- 15th May 2015: 24/7 monitored iwitness wireless alarm system installed on to scaffold on a premise in Plymouth, Devon
- 14th May 2015: New keyholding and 24/7 response service commenced to a commercial property in Torquay, Devon
- 8th May 2015: 24/7 monitored intruder and fire alarm systems installed in to a commercial building in Plymouth, Devon
- 6th May 2015: 24/7 monitored intruder alarm system installed in to a domestic property in Totnes , Devon
- 6th May 2015: New 24/7 keyholding and response service commenced to a commercial site in Plymouth, Devon
- 1st May 2015: New 24/7 monitored iwitness wireless alarm system installed in to a property owned by a mining company in Plymouth, Devon
Since contracting Securi-Guard their ability and professionalism to complete the contracts have never been questioned.
Read More Testimonials