Mobile Patrols - 01752 512144
As an SIA Approved Contractor (ACS) for our Mobile Patrol, Key Holding and Alarm Response and Security Guarding services you can be assured that all of our licensed Mobile Patrol Officers are fully trained and vetted.
Mobile Patrols are highly effective wherever a deterrent is needed, but when full-time Security Officer is not a practical option. This might include;
- school security
- office security
- construction security
- void property/empty property inspections*
* Securi-Guard Fire and Security provides clients with temporary battery powered alarm/CCTV systems that are ideal for protecting void properties. These systems are monitored at our own NSI Gold Alarm Receiving Centre and responded to by our own security personnel.
High visibility is the key
One of our Mobile Patrol Officers will arrive at the site in a liveried patrol vehicle and carries out a pre-determined or random security patrol covering all the access-points, perimeters and areas necessary. He does this on a totally unpredictable basis, so that anyone who has an eye on your property won't know when the next security patrol is going to be. There will also be signs placed at strategic points on the perimeter warning that the property is protected by Securi-Guard, making potential intruders think twice.
You and Securi-Guard decide the route. Small electronic clocking pads are located at key points. As the Mobile Patrol Officer passes on a security patrol, he 'swipes' each pad with a hand-held electronic unit. This makes sure he checks the pre-agreed areas, and gives a complete record of the timing of each patrol. This will give you total peace of mind that we are carrying out the security patrols to your exact specification.
What if there's an incident?
The Securi-Guard Communications Centre knows the locations of all patrol vehicles at all times, as each patrol vehicle is equipped with a GPS monitoring system. Should an incident occur, the Mobile Patrol Officer contacts the Communications Centre and the Duty Controller takes over and manages the situation - taking whatever action may be necessary?
With the training received, our Mobile Patrol Officer/s can also carry out monthly fire alarm tests, lock/unlock your business, setting and unsetting the intruder alarm system if required, and can carry out random staff searches of personnel and/or vehicles leaving the site.
With your business secure and alarmed we can offer further protection throughout the silent hours to you and your employees with our 24/7 Key Holding and Alarm Response service.
If you employ lone or vulnerable workers our Mobile Patrol Officers can also respond to any lone worker alarm activations to check on the welfare of these employees.
If you would like to discuss your security requirements and the services you are interested in please contact the Mobile Patrol Manager today, or call on 01752 512144.
- 15th May 2015: New keyholding and 24/7 response service commenced to a residential property in South Brent, Devon
- 15th May 2015: New fire system testing service commenced to an empty retail site Plymouth, Devon
- 15th May 2015: 24/7 monitored iwitness wireless alarm system installed on to scaffold on a premise in Plymouth, Devon
- 14th May 2015: New keyholding and 24/7 response service commenced to a commercial property in Torquay, Devon
- 8th May 2015: 24/7 monitored intruder and fire alarm systems installed in to a commercial building in Plymouth, Devon
- 6th May 2015: 24/7 monitored intruder alarm system installed in to a domestic property in Totnes , Devon
- 6th May 2015: New 24/7 keyholding and response service commenced to a commercial site in Plymouth, Devon
- 1st May 2015: New 24/7 monitored iwitness wireless alarm system installed in to a property owned by a mining company in Plymouth, Devon
Since contracting Securi-Guard their ability and professionalism to complete the contracts have never been questioned.
Read More Testimonials