- 15th January 2015: New fire extinguisher servicing contract commenced at a wind farm in Launceston, Cornwall
- 15th January 2015: New fire extinguisher servicing contract commenced to a Dartmoor National Park property in Bovey Tracey, Devon
- 15th January 2015: New fire extinguisher servicing contract commenced to a primary school in Buckfastleigh, Devon
- 12th January 2015: 24/7 keyholding and response contract commenced to a construction site in Plymouth, Devon
- 12th January 2015: Mobile patrol contract commenced for an MOD establishment in Torpoint, Cornwall
- 8th January 2015: 24/7 keyholding and response contract commenced to a commercial property in Plymouth, Devon
- 18th December 2014: Fire alarm system installed in to council offices in Plymouth, Devon
- 18th December 2014: Fire alarm system installed in to a water treatment plant in St Kew, Cornwall
Securi-Guard fully understands our business requirements and have delivered a very responsive service which has grown as our needs change to meet new challenges.
Read More Testimonials
Intruder Alarm/Burglar Alarm Systems
Call us today on freephone 0800 074 3500
When it comes to stopping a burglar, an intruder alarm/burglar alarm system is one of the most effective deterrents available. As burglars are largely opportunists, they are highly unlikely to break into your home or business if you have taken the necessary security steps to protect the premises.
There are two kinds of intruder alarm/burglar alarm systems - an audible only system or one that is linked to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). The audible only system relies upon noise and flashing light to scare away burglars and prompt passers-by to notify the police. Monitored alarm systems are strongly recommended for business premises, although Securi-Guard is finding more and more home owners are now also taking up this additional security option.
Monitored alarm systems are normally registered with the police, who issue a Unique Reference Number (URN) for the premises. Use of the URN ensures that the police already have full details of the alarmed premises, along with records of any hazardous areas. This saves time and enables a speedier response.
A monitored intruder alarm/burglar alarm can have an audible delay, to give the ARC time to notify police, giving them a better chance of catching the criminals on the premises. Alarm systems can incorporate a visual verification of an intruder on the premises via additional signals to the ARC.
Additional to our security alarm services, we provide home, retail and commercial security solutions that include;
- Fire Alarms and Fire Alarm Monitoring
- CCTV and CCTV Monitoring
- Access Control
- Keyholding and Alarm Response
Intruder/Burglar Alarm System Maintenance Types
We can provide a number of maintenance contracts to suit your budgets and timescales.
24/7 Keyholding and Response to Intruder/Burglar Alarms
To complement our Intruder/Burglar Alarm Monitoring service Securi-Guard also operates a 24/7 Key Holding and Alarm Response service.
If you would like to discuss your fire and/or security requirements and the services you are interested in please contact the Security Alarm Systems Manager today, or call on 01752 512120.