- 13th November 2014: 24/7 monitored intruder alarm and CCTV system installed in to a roofing maintenance building in Plymouth, Devon
- 12th November 2014: 24/7 monitored intruder alarm system with PA installed in to a public house in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire
- 11th November 2014: CCTV system installed in to council offices in Plymouth, Devon
- 10th November 2014: Random mobile patrol visits commenced to a former DIY site in Plymouth, Devon
- 10th November 2014: 24/7 keyholding and response services commenced to a commercial property in Plymouth, Devon
- 10th November 2014: New fire extinguisher service contract commenced to a blood transportation facility in Honiton, Devon
- 10th November 2014: New fire extinguisher service contract commenced at a garment printing and distribution facility in Estover, Plymouth
- 10th November 2014: Intruder alarm system installed in to a water treatment plant in Launceston, Cornwall
I just wanted to feedback to you the fantastic level of service we consistently receive from Adam.
Read More Testimonials
Intruder Alarm/Burglar Alarm Systems
Call us today on freephone 0800 074 3500
When it comes to stopping a burglar, an intruder alarm/burglar alarm system is one of the most effective deterrents available. As burglars are largely opportunists, they are highly unlikely to break into your home or business if you have taken the necessary security steps to protect the premises.
There are two kinds of intruder alarm/burglar alarm systems - an audible only system or one that is linked to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). The audible only system relies upon noise and flashing light to scare away burglars and prompt passers-by to notify the police. Monitored alarm systems are strongly recommended for business premises, although Securi-Guard is finding more and more home owners are now also taking up this additional security option.
Monitored alarm systems are normally registered with the police, who issue a Unique Reference Number (URN) for the premises. Use of the URN ensures that the police already have full details of the alarmed premises, along with records of any hazardous areas. This saves time and enables a speedier response.
A monitored intruder alarm/burglar alarm can have an audible delay, to give the ARC time to notify police, giving them a better chance of catching the criminals on the premises. Alarm systems can incorporate a visual verification of an intruder on the premises via additional signals to the ARC.
Additional to our security alarm services, we provide home, retail and commercial security solutions that include;
- Fire Alarms and Fire Alarm Monitoring
- CCTV and CCTV Monitoring
- Access Control
- Keyholding and Alarm Response
Intruder/Burglar Alarm System Maintenance Types
We can provide a number of maintenance contracts to suit your budgets and timescales.
24/7 Keyholding and Response to Intruder/Burglar Alarms
To complement our Intruder/Burglar Alarm Monitoring service Securi-Guard also operates a 24/7 Key Holding and Alarm Response service.
If you would like to discuss your fire and/or security requirements and the services you are interested in please contact the Security Alarm Systems Manager today, or call on 01752 512120.