- 21st November 2014: Static security officer duties commenced for a sheltered housing scheme for 'severe weather' cover in Exeter, Devon
- 21st November 2014: 24/7 keyholding and response services commenced to a residential property in Kingsbridge, Devon
- 21st November 2014: 24/7 keyholding and response services commenced to a residential property in Tavistock, Devon
- 19th December 2014: 24/7 keyholding and response services commenced to a residential property in Plymouth, Devon
- 18th November 2014: 24/7 keyholding and response service commenced to an industrial site in Liskeard, Cornwall
- 13th November 2014: 24/7 monitored intruder alarm and CCTV system installed in to a roofing maintenance building in Plymouth, Devon
- 12th November 2014: 24/7 monitored intruder alarm system with PA installed in to a public house in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire
- 11th November 2014: CCTV system installed in to council offices in Plymouth, Devon
Securi-Guard have provided a professional and efficient service at all times, and any queries are sorted out promptly.
Read More Testimonials
Mobile Patrols - 01752 512144
As an SIA Approved Contractor (ACS) for our Mobile Patrol, Key Holding and Alarm Response and Security Guarding services you can be assured that all of our licensed Mobile Patrol Officers are fully trained and vetted.
Mobile Patrols are highly effective wherever a deterrent is needed, but when full-time Security Officer is not a practical option. This might include;
- school security
- office security
- construction security
- void property/empty property inspections*
* Securi-Guard Fire and Security provides clients with temporary battery powered alarm/CCTV systems that are ideal for protecting void properties. These systems are monitored at our own NSI Gold Alarm Receiving Centre and responded to by our own security personnel.
High visibility is the key
One of our Mobile Patrol Officers will arrive at the site in a liveried patrol vehicle and carries out a pre-determined or random security patrol covering all the access-points, perimeters and areas necessary. He does this on a totally unpredictable basis, so that anyone who has an eye on your property won't know when the next security patrol is going to be. There will also be signs placed at strategic points on the perimeter warning that the property is protected by Securi-Guard, making potential intruders think twice.
You and Securi-Guard decide the route. Small electronic clocking pads are located at key points. As the Mobile Patrol Officer passes on a security patrol, he 'swipes' each pad with a hand-held electronic unit. This makes sure he checks the pre-agreed areas, and gives a complete record of the timing of each patrol. This will give you total peace of mind that we are carrying out the security patrols to your exact specification.
What if there's an incident?
The Securi-Guard Communications Centre knows the locations of all patrol vehicles at all times, as each patrol vehicle is equipped with a GPS monitoring system. Should an incident occur, the Mobile Patrol Officer contacts the Communications Centre and the Duty Controller takes over and manages the situation - taking whatever action may be necessary?
With the training received, our Mobile Patrol Officer/s can also carry out monthly fire alarm tests, lock/unlock your business, setting and unsetting the intruder alarm system if required, and can carry out random staff searches of personnel and/or vehicles leaving the site.
With your business secure and alarmed we can offer further protection throughout the silent hours to you and your employees with our 24/7 Key Holding and Alarm Response service.
If you employ lone or vulnerable workers our Mobile Patrol Officers can also respond to any lone worker alarm activations to check on the welfare of these employees.
If you would like to discuss your security requirements and the services you are interested in please contact the Mobile Patrol Manager today, or call on 01752 512144.