- 28th February 2014: CCTV system installed in to a food outlet in Tavistock, Devon
- 27th February 2014: Intruder alarm system installed in to an educational building in Exeter, Devon
- 26th February 2014: Access control system installed in to an educational building in Plymouth, Devon
- 25th February 2014: 24/7 monitored intruder alarm system with keyholding services installed into an educational building in Plymouth, Devon
- 24th February 2014: 24/7 keyholding and response services commenced to a commercial property at Lee Mill, Devon
- 24th February 2014: Access control system installed into a retail premises in Plymouth, Devon
- 24th February 2014: 24/7 monitored intruder alarm system installed in to a domestic property in Plymouth, Devon
- February 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract commenced for 67 school kitchens throughout Plymouth, Devon
Securi-Guard have provided a professional and efficient service at all times, and any queries are sorted out promptly.
Read More Testimonials
Mobile Patrols - the high profile deterent
As an SIA Approved Contractor (ACS) for our Mobile Patrol, Key Holding and Alarm Response and Security Guarding services you can be assured that all of our licensed Mobile Patrol Officers are fully trained and vetted.
Mobile Patrols are highly effective wherever a deterrent is needed, but when full-time Security Officer is not a practical option. This might include;
- school security
- office security
- construction security
- void property/empty property inspections*
* Securi-Guard Fire and Security provides clients with temporary battery powered alarm/CCTV systems that are ideal for protecting void properties. These systems are monitored at our own NSI Gold Alarm Receiving Centre and responded to by our own security personnel.
Mobile Patrols - High visibility is the key
One of our Mobile Patrol Officers will arrive at the site in a liveried patrol vehicle and carries out a pre-determined or random security patrol covering all the access-points, perimeters and areas necessary. He does this on a totally unpredictable basis, so that anyone who has an eye on your property won't know when the next security patrol is going to be. There will also be signs placed at strategic points on the perimeter warning that the property is protected by Securi-Guard, making potential intruders think twice.
Mobile Patrols - The Service
You and Securi-Guard decide the route. Small electronic clocking pads are located at key points. As the Mobile Patrol Officer passes on a security patrol, he 'swipes' each pad with a hand-held electronic unit. This makes sure he checks the pre-agreed areas, and gives a complete record of the timing of each patrol. This will give you total peace of mind that we are carrying out the security patrols to your exact specification.
Mobile Patrols - What if there's an incident?
The Securi-Guard Communications Centre knows the locations of all patrol vehicles at all times, as each patrol vehicle is equipped with a GPS monitoring system. Should an incident occur, the Mobile Patrol Officer contacts the Communications Centre and the Duty Controller takes over and manages the situation - taking whatever action may be necessary?
Mobile Patrols - Additional Services
With the training received, our Mobile Patrol Officer/s can also carry out monthly fire alarm tests, lock/unlock your business, setting and unsetting the intruder alarm system if required, and can carry out random staff searches of personnel and/or vehicles leaving the site.
With your business secure and alarmed we can offer further protection throughout the silent hours to you and your employees with our 24/7 Key Holding and Alarm Response service.
If you employ lone or vulnerable workers our Mobile Patrol Officers can also respond to any lone worker alarm activations to check on the welfare of these employees.
If you would like to discuss your security requirements and the services you are interested in please contact the Mobile Patrol Manager today, or call on 01752 512144.
The main areas covered by our fire and security services include; DEVON - Bideford, Barnstaple, Crediton, Dartmouth, Exeter, Exmouth, Honiton, Kingsbridge, Okehampton, Plymouth, Sidmouth, Tavistock, Torbay (Torquay, Paignton, Brixham), Totnes, Tiverton. CORNWALL - Bude, Bodmin, Falmouth, Launceston, Liskeard, Newquay, Padstow, Penzance, Redruth, Saltash, St. Ives,St. Austell, Truro, Wadebridge. SOMERSET - Bridgewater, Chard, Crewkerne, Minehead, Taunton, Yeovil. DORSET - Bridport, Lyme Regis, Weymouth. AVON - Bristol, Bath, Weston Super Mare (WSM)