- 18th July 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract for The Fostering Foundation offices in Tavistock, Devon
- 17th July 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract for the Waie Inn in Crediton, Devon
- 17th July 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract for Headland Warren Farm (holiday cottages) in Postbridge, Devon
- 16th July 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract for the Smugglers Holiday Park in Dawlish, Devon
- 16th July 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract for Pomphlett Primary School in Plymouth, Devon
- 15th July 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract for The Barn Owl Trust in Newton Abbot, Devon
- 14th July 2014: New fire extinguisher servicing contract for the Murray Volkswagen/Skoda dealerships in Plymouth, Devon
- 4th July 2014: Keyholding and 24/7 alarm response service commenced to a residential property in Plymouth, Devon
Securi-Guard has been responsible for the security arrangments of all Vosper's dealerships and franchises throughout Devon and Cornwall since 2003.
Read More Testimonials
Hotels and Guest Houses
Hotel and Guest House Fire Alarm
Securi-Guard Fire and Security have a number of cost effective wired and wireless fire alarm systems to meet the requirements of your risk assessment and the Regulatory Reform Order (RRO). The guides address sleeping accommodation for staff, common areas for residents and sleeping, dining or other accommodation for guests/residents including:
The RRO Act covers all types of sleeping accommodations types.
Please see: http://www.communities.gov.uk/publications/fire/firesafetyrisk4 for full information.
Fire Detection and Warning Systems
Virtually all premises that this guide applies to will need a fire detection and warning system incorporating automatic fire detection, sounders and manually operated call points (break-glass boxes). Dependent of the Risk Assessment these would be required to meet BS 5839-1:2002 or BS 5839-6:2004. Different ranges of equipment meet these two standards.
In simple, premises of limited size/occupation e.g. ground and first floor with a small number of guest/residents, an alternative system of interconnected smoke alarms or point detectors, incorporating interconnected manual call points and, where necessary separate sounders may be acceptable.
In more complex premises, such as the sleeping areas of hotels, boarding schools or student accommodation, you will probably need an automatic fire detection and warning system with a control panel which is able to identify either the zone or the specific location where the alarm has been raised. The control panel (or a repeat panel) should be located near the entrance to the premises.
If you would like to discuss your fire and/or security requirements and the services you are interested in please contact the Fire Alarms Manager today, or call on 01752 512120.