Fire Alarm Installer Bodmin – As a multi-industry accredited company, Securi-Guard is one of the leading fire and security suppliers for fire alarms in Bodmin covering a wide range of businesses and organisations.
We can help you meet current regulations and insurance requirements via a bespoke design, installation, maintenance and monitoring service accredited Gold by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) and backed up by British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE).
With both wired and wireless technology available, it’s the total fire alarms solution from one trusted and respected industry provider – firmly established as the largest independent fire and security specialist in the South West.
We can give you access to the very latest equipment and software from worldwide manufacturers and suppliers who are recognised as leaders in their respective fields.
This comprehensive range of product solutions, with high levels of specification yet competitively priced, enable us to deliver a fire alarm system perfect for your needs and environment.
You can take advantage of our 24/7 monitoring services too from our Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) situated in Plymouth. Again accredited to NSI Gold, it is staffed by highly trained and experienced operators ready to respond to alarm activations and liaising with emergency services and keyholders.
A thorough and detailed Risk Assessment is carried out at your premises initially and then we work with you to design a fire alarm system that is easy to operate and right for your environment. All our services are delivered by a team of engineers with a wealth of industry experience and expertise.
We also place a great deal of importance on continued training and professional development of all our staff to ensure they are fully appraised of the latest technological advances in fire alarm systems, as well as any important changes in fire safety legislation.
It doesn’t even matter if your fire alarm was fitted by another provider. You can still use the tried and trusted maintenance and monitoring services from Securi-Guard for additional peace of mind.
Fire Alarm Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarms – One of the most effective and efficient warning systems in a fire emergency, pre-designated zones in a building are protected via individual detectors that are linked to a central control panel. In the event of a fire, the panel will indicate which zone has been activated. Conventional fire alarm systems also offer great value for money.
- Analogue Addressable Systems – Analogue fire alarm systems differ from conventional fire alarms in that each detector works independently of each other and is capable of transmitting its own signal to a centralised control panel. Also referred to as an intelligent system, it can pinpoint the source of a fire more accurately, making it ideal for bigger commercial and factory environments.
- Wireless Systems – Clients are frequently turning to wireless fire alarm systems which utilise the very latest signalling technology. Offering flexibility, these portable systems are fast and simple to install – and as they are battery operated, require no mains power. This makes them perfect for remote locations and all our systems meet the requirements of EN4-25 standards.
- Public Address/Voice Alarm Systems – Public Address and Voice Alarm Systems are one of the most effective fire protection solutions available. Research has shown that people are less likely to panic in a fire situation if they can hear broadcasts advising on how to evacuate a building. Our range of systems offer excellent audio capabilities and can be installed to cover entire premises or defined areas. We also look at the acoustic effects to ensure you have the right system for your needs.
- Air Aspiration Systems – The perfect ally for stopping fire quickly before it has a chance to spread, Air Aspirations Systems can detect the very tiniest of smoke particles as a fire smoulders. Each detector is housed in a system of piping with holes connected to a fan which draws air through the pipes. One of the most effective fire protection systems available.
- Gas Extinguishing Systems – Designed to protect areas where highly sensitive equipment, such as IT servers and mains power sources are situated. Areas such as these, where conventional fire-fighting equipment like water, foam, and dry powder will damage such equipment, Gas extinguishing systems offer the perfect solution. The gas causes a displacement of oxygen to tackle the fire while preserving the integrity of the sensitive equipment.
- Emergency Lighting Systems – Our Emergency Lighting Systems will help in your evacuation procedures when the mains electrical system has been affected by fire. Independently powered, we offer flexible systems that can illuminate specific areas or established escape routes. With options for both central battery or a self- contained unit, we can also provide you with standby lighting solutions.
- Self- Contained Battery – Each lighting unit, also commonly referred to as a luminaire, houses its own battery, which has a two to four year life span. Perfect for smaller coverage, the self-contained battery is highly cost effective and flexible, as additional lighting units can be added at any time. Only periodic testing requirements also mean maintaining them is simple too.
- Central Battery – Central battery systems offer a greater life span – between five and 25 years – and are designed for bigger commercial and factory environments. These systems work from a central power source and fire resistant cabling is required. Again, these systems need only be tested and maintained periodically.
Additional fire protection services
- Disabled Refuge – Under the terms of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order legislation, a disabled refuge must be provided in any public building. It is defined as an area of safety/exit route to protect those with mobility issues in the event of a fire. Our systems can also enable two-way conversation via an Emergency Voice Communication System (EVC).
- WC Alarms – In the event of an emergency, our WC alarms feature sounders connected to ceiling cords to enable users to raise the alarm easily and quickly. Powered by battery and conforming to current British Standards, our WC alarm systems are the perfect protection device for the healthcare and hospitality sectors, as well as changing areas and reception facilities.
- Induction Loop – Inductions loops are also a requirement for public premises so that in the event of a fire those people with difficulty hearing are alerted to an emergency, fast and effectively. Electromagnetic fields are utilised to transmit a fire alarm sound to any hearing aids in use nearby.
- Portable Fire Extinguishers – One of the single most important fire-fighting devices available, it is a fact that 88 per cent fires are successfully extinguished using a fire extinguisher. Securi-Guard offers the full range of water, as well as CO2, foam/dry powder extinguishers to meet all your requirements. Compliant to British Standard 5306 and British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE) SP101, we also have more specialist chemical and metal fire-fighting devices too.
- Remote Monitoring – Get additional peace of mind from our 24/7, 365 days a year monitoring services for your fire alarm. Gold accredited to CAT ll by the NSI, our team of operators have access to state of the art alarm handling and signalling systems to ensure your premises and staff are protected round the clock.
For further information on the Fire alarm Systems we offer in Bodmin, or to book a fire alarm survey, please email or call us today on 01872 277608.