Fire and Security solutions throughout Plymouth
Business and organisations across Plymouth looking for comprehensive security services to meet their needs will find the perfect solution at Securi-Guard Fire and Security.
Keep your employees and valuable assets properly protected with our electronic systems and manned services, all with Gold industry accreditation from The National Security Inspectorate (NSI).
Whether it’s the physical presence of security officers and mobile patrols, innovative CCTV and intruder alarms systems or a combination of both, trust in the region’s largest independent fire and security expert to define the solution that’s right for you.
Now firmly established as the largest independent supplier of fire and security solutions, we are already delivering the full scope of high end and competitively priced services to clients not only in Plymouth, but Ivybridge, Sherford, Tavistock, Lee Mill, Torpoint, Liskeard and Launceston.
With a proven reputation for an honest and open approach to our client experience, we have a long track record in the delivery of professionally structured, tailored security services with the highest levels of confidentiality.
We vet and train all our guards and mobile patrols officers thoroughly, and to the toughest of industry standards so they are properly equipped to give you a service you can always be confident in.
Our professional standing also means we work closely with manufacturers and suppliers of innovative electronic security products that are raising the bar, both in terms of performance and specification.
- Security Guarding – With industry accreditation from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) and Approved Contractor (ACS) Securi-Guard prides itself on a ‘static’ guarding service of the highest quality. We can offer a full trained team of manned guarding professionals who work in partnership with clients from a number of industry sectors across construction, commercial and retail businesses We also recognise that every client requirement is different and will always define the right guarding solution for you.
- Mobile Patrols – The flexible security solution when a full time guard isn’t a viable option. Our mobile patrols teams will ensure your premises are safeguarded against intruders by carrying out both regular and random site visits, day or night. If an alarm is activated or any kind of incident occurs, officers can respond swiftly and effectively. Teams use patrol vans featuring bold livery to help deter potential offenders and each vehicle is fitted with GPS devices to pinpoint its location. From schools and colleges, to retail outlets and commercial properties, Securi-Guard’s mobile patrol services can cater for all types and size and businesses and is perfect for the protection of void and empty properties.
- Key Holding – Protect your business premises 24/7 without exposing your staff to potential risks with key-holding services from Securi-Guard. If there is an incident, or alarm and CCTV systems are activated, one of our team members can investigate on your behalf. Our officers are trained to deal with a variety of incidents in the most appropriate manner, but we can also escort your staff around the site if you would prefer them to be present. We also operate a key holding service for second home owners, checking on the property when it is not in use.
If you want more information on our security services, please contact 01752 512144
- Security Alarm Systems – Choose the Gold National Security Inspectorate (NSI) accredited company for the full scope of intruder alarm services, utilising modern technology. Still a tried and trusted method to combat crime, Securi-Guard will help you meet the necessary insurance policy and legal requirements. We not only offer design and installation services, we can also look after the long term performance of your system via a number of servicing, repair and maintenance packages. We begin with a thorough risk assessment to define the right system for your needs and we can also look after maintenance of existing equipment – even if we didn’t install it.
- CCTV – Technology in CCTV systems is changing fast, but Securi-Guard can help you keep pace with all the latest developments. With our NSI Gold standard services we can recommend the right system for you needs, be that a complex, multi camera solution or just one single unit. CCTV is a key element of your overall security measures, helping to both deter criminals and recording vital evidence to assist in bringing prosecutions. We offer leasing options on equipment so safeguarding your premises doesn’t impact heavily on your finances and there’s comprehensive maintenance and services packages available – even if you have a system in place and Securi-Guard wasn’t your original installation company.
- Access Control – With a wide ranging package of solutions at competitive prices, access control solutions from Securi-Guard are an extremely viable option. If you need to control the movement of staff, we can offer video and audio door entry systems, card swiping equipment and even biometric systems, such as fingerprint recognition technology. We can also help you in the control and monitoring of day to day vehicle movements at your site, via Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology that can work in conjunction with our automated barriers and gates for the complete access control solution.
To find out more about our extensive range of security systems, please contact 01752 512120