Fire and Security Solutions throughout Exeter
Securi-Guard Fire and Security – the largest independent fire and security specialist in the region – offers Exeter businesses and organisations access to some of the best security services in the South West.
Gold accredited by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI), we can protect both your employees and business assets with a range of electronic equipment and guarding options that can be tailored to your individual needs.
Cutting edge CCTV and intruder alarm solutions can be utilised in isolation or in tandem with our security guards and mobile patrol units to give you the total protection package.
We cover a geographical area that extends across Exeter and key neighbouring towns, including Exmouth, Crediton, Ottery St Mary, Dawlish, Cullompton, Tiverton and Axminster and have built an enviable reputation for giving our customers quality security solutions at a competitive price.
You can trust in our commitment to deliver a service that is both honest and completely confidential. We are a family owned business dedicated to not only meeting, but exceeding the professional expectations of our clients,
All our guarding and mobile teams undergo the most stringent of vetting procedures and each individual officer has benefited from a rigorous training programme that will give you complete confidence in their abilities.
Our security systems are also second to none, thanks to a close association with key, highly reputable companies who produce and supply hi-tech equipment benefiting from the latest industry innovations.
For more information on our security services and systems, please contact 01392 201222
- Security Guarding – Protect your employees, building and assets with Securi-Guard’s manned guarding services, accredited to Security Industry Authority (SIA) and Approved Contractor (ACS) status. Our team of qualified and skilled guards deliver a service of the highest professional standards and integrity, forging solid working partnerships with a range of cross sector clients. Ideal for commercial settings such as offices, shops and the building industry, Securi-Guard will identify your specific needs and plan a solution accordingly.
- Mobile Patrols – Where permanent guards aren’t practical, we can offer the flexibility of mobile patrol units to keep a watchful eye on your premises. Utilising a fleet of patrol cars with highly visible livery and GPS technology, officers can carry out pre-arranged checks or visit your site randomly. They can be on hand to deal with any specific incidents at the location or if an alarm is activated and, if needed, they are also trained to search people and/or vehicles. Mobile patrols are ideal for educational and commercial sites and where businesses have empty or void buildings that require protection.
- Key Holding – A highly practical solution to business security, as your designated key holders we can keep a 24/7 watch on your buildings whether during the day or at night. Key holding means you don’t have to expose your staff to any risks should an incident occur at your premises. Trained respond when an alarm or CCTV equipment is activated dealing with any further response required. If one of employees is the designated key holder, a member of our team is always available to escort them or any other visitors needing access. Key holding is also an invaluable service for owners of second homes when the property is not in use.
If you want more information on our security services, please contact 01392 201222
- Security Alarm Systems – From design and installation to maintenance, servicing and repairs – Securi-Guard offers the total intruder alarm solution, accredited Gold standard by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI). Our alarms systems benefit from the latest technology and conform to all legal requirements. They also enable companies to meet insurance policy conditions. Our risk assessors will pinpoint the type of equipment that will work best for you and even if Securi-Guard weren’t the original installers, we can still service and maintain the system for you.
- CCTV – Whether you require one camera or a sophisticated multi device system, we have the CCTV equipment to match your needs – and your budget. CCTV is a very visual deterrent to criminals and can capture the kind of evidence needed in a successful prosecution. As an NSI Gold standard company for CCTV services, we can offer the very latest technological advances and there is even the option to lease equipment, helping to ease the pressure on finances. If you already have a CCTV system in place form another installer, we can still provide on-going service and maintenance support.
- Access Control – To maintain the security of your staff and assets, it’s important to control who goes where at your premises. Securi-Guard’s Access Control services offer the ideal solution. We have a range of equipment at affordable prices including door entry systems with both audio and video capabilities, card swipe products and the latest fingerprint recognition (biometric) equipment. Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) is also available to control and monitor vehicular access at your site and can work in tandem with our range of barrier and gate options for added security.
To find out more about our extensive range of security systems, please contact 01392 201222